Today's weather was PERFECT for BBQ!!! The weather was hot but under the shade it was PERFECT and it had river breeze... Ahhh bliss!! So we got there at 10.30 to hog spots.. but my goodness, there were already A LOT of people @ Burswood Park!!! I thought people would still be doing their last minute Xmas shopping!! Since today's the first day of the extended trading hours. But there were actual fact heaps of Xmas bbq, saw many people bringing basketful of food as well as presents!! I love Xmas! Although I don't celebrate it like a Christian, I love the feel of it.. you know.. the family and friends gatherings, people giving, love floating in the air... it's just great!
Anyway... if you wanna see photos, snowball80.multiply.com. The photo I've put up here, there's actually a funny story behind it. I was eating away and then we heard this "ring ring ring" And I said, "who ever's phone it is, pick it up!" But it just kept on ringing. I thought it was a group that was next to us.. James heard it coming from Mike and my side... So that lasted for about 15-20 seconds. Then finally, when I bent down, I heard the ring volume change. So I reached into my pocket and I saw Lay Hoon calling me.... ooops! Of course, I got hasseled.. and Lainy took this picture of me with the "L" sign.. and of course I had to have my mobile in the picture! =P
My dad came back this morning!! Woo hoo!! Didn't bring back that much stuff for us though.. hehe Oh well... But it's good to have him back.. mum's happy too =) Unfortunately we didn't get to spend the day with him because of the YAD bbq. Oh well... at least he'll be here for a little longer than 1 week =)
Gonna watch King Kong this Tues.. woohoo, heard so much about it!!! Can't wait!!! I'm so far behind with my movies man... Saw the trailer of Da Vinci Code today on Taiwan satellite... wOOhOoo! Looks great!! Definitely a must-see!! =)
Now.. nanny nap... ZzzzZzzz

No comments:
Post a Comment