Sunday, December 11, 2005

Give me my wand!!!!

We went to the Xmas picnic @ Burswood Park yesterday. It was such a lovely day!! Although there were patches of grey every now and then, it was still a nice day out. Very relaxing... and my goodness gracious, we were stuffed!!! My high school friend's bf prepared SOOOO much food!! We were all fed very well =) And as you can see from pictures below, the food prepared was enough to feed at least 10 people =) Man the sausages!! They were humongous!!! They got it from this award-winning butcher in Thornlie. Apparently the butcher has been on the media... I can see why!!! They have chicken & cheese sausage, pork sausage, beef sausage and its best one if apparently beef. Mm Mm Mm!!!Finger licking good! =P




<-- the famous sausages.. and the boys back from BBQ-ing them.. took them awhile!! *taps foot* We ate most of the brie with crackers whilst waiting for them! =P









So we were eating and we were visited by MANY wild birds... black swans and even this weird bird we've never seen. But it has been tagged so I'm guessing it's getting monitored by some people! One of the swans cam up SOOO close to us so we took some snaps. It was soo cute.. and then Reece (high school friend's boy) tried to shoo it away because it looked like it was about to attack our food. It finally went away but it was 'waddling' and its head was low, looked like it was very disappointed and sad that we didn't want it. We were feeling soo bad and we told Reece off for shoo-ing it away - hehe Catch 22 for him huh?



We ate and talked, laughed so much... we all had very interesting stories to share. It was such a nice outing =) We parted about 3.30pm and went our separate ways... I had a nap tee hee Alex went home to do some work.

At night, went out to dinner with family and then we decided to go watch a movie... And of course, when you're watching a movie with me, the only choice now is HARRY POTTER!!!!!! And that is exactly what we saw.. and MY GAWD.. some many times during the movie I found myself leaning forward, getting all excited about what is going to happen. It was just so exciting!! I've heard from some people that the movie is not very well edited, I felt the same. It was a little bit jagged, jumped quite a bit but who can blame them when they try to squeeze in a huge book (at least 7cm thick) into 2.5 hours?? It was well done though. The special effects, the dialogues, the actors.. RALPH FIENNES BABY was in there!!! YUMMO!!!!! It's not really a movie for little kids though because there were a few moments when I got scared!! But it was definitely worth watching it on big screen.. I can't wait for the DVD to come out!!! =)

I'm getting a litttle bit annoyed about this picture placement thing on this blogspot.com. It's not letting me place the image ANYWHERE I want.. And some how I can only upload 1 photo at a time, now THAT'S a bit annoying! Oh well... Can't have a PERFECT system and can't ask for TOO much when it's free =P

Oh oh, I took some photos with my phone (so quality ain't that flash) of this CUTE English Shepherd that was outside Maccas a few Sundays ago. It's such a cute doggie.. the owners chains him to a tree (with shade of course) at the car park and it's just so adorable! The one how it sits is so cute... its hind legs stretched out... look so relaxed =)

Isn't he just the sweetest?? If I ever get a dog, I'd get a big one like him, not so hairy though coz I don't think I can handle all the hair floating around in the house!!

Lovely flowers aren't they?? =)

No comments: