Monday, March 27, 2006

Hmm.. Randoms

Pwetty Flowers... who is it from? *grins*

Eh!?!? How come I can change fonts again? Ahh probably because last time I had "Edit Html" selected rather than "Compose". Perhaps you could try that Lainy??

Just some photos to share that I took with my phone...

easter egg!
This was taken at Carousel. Didn't turn out very well coz of reflection, but you get the idea, it's a chocolate fondue. It was dripping of chocolate... mmm.. *lick*

Literally moving house
This is what you call moving house!! It was soo cute I had to take a picture. Judy had to tail gate the car in front of us so I could take this pic =P Thanks Judy-san!!

On Fri just past was my best pal's birthday celebration. It was full of yummy food!! Sadly I didn't bring my camera. I left it charging in my room *boo hoo* I did take some photos for her using her APS camera, but alas it's not digital so I can't share.. double boo hoo!!!!

Got my accounting assignment back and I am ecstatic!! Okay, it was an easier topic than the other one but still!! I was over the moon with my mark, and just as I thought I was starting to like accounting, I crashed landed back to earth after the quiz tonight! *sigh* Another one bombed out, oh well....

Alex got me convinced to go to this "max your potential" seminar on the weekend of Buddha's Birthday. I hope it'll be good coz it spans over Fri night, Sat AND Sun 9-6! Mann.. there goes my weekend, but I shouldn't complain coz it's free haha

Ok.. back to OB.. *cries*

No comments: