Thursday, August 02, 2007

Jedi El

Been dog sitting.. and this dog.. JUST TOO CUTE!!! Some how, I bonded with this dog.. hmn, more than my cousins' dog. I wonder why.. is it because it's small or it doesn't smell? ahha =P Look at him..... so cute..
Anyway, we think it may be getting a cold because it's been coughing and sneezing. So last night J-san and mum put blankie over him. He looked so cute with it that they decided to take photos. I called him Jedie El. haha
He some how likes to hang around my room a lot. So we decided last night that he could sleep in my room because it is a bit warmer than the living room. I moved the cushion into my room and put a blankie over him (again). So funny though, he didn't lie down when the blankie was on him. He only laid down when I removed the blankie... SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!
So he slept in my room.. and snored haah Luckily, not those loud human snores. But it's still noise.. but hey it's Snowie here.. I can sleep through anything (almost anyway!!)

1 comment:

lainy said...

CUTE!!!! i like this doggggiee.... hehehe... smartie to carry the blankie on his back!!! hehehehe