Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Blast from the Past

I was sooooo excited last week coz I bumped into my childhood piano teacher on the bus on the way home!

I stepped on the bus and I heard this "Cindy!"

Looked up.. and there she was!!! I was totally stoked because I've always wondered if she was still at the same address or if she was still around Perth!!!

Well, she is! Woot woot!

It was so nice to talk to her again.. She was like my favourite teacher and she treated me really well. She's still teaching piano.. and I had to tell a little fib that I am still playing too haha I said that I play when I am feeling stressed, to which Oppa + J-san replied in sync "which is hardly ever".

Grr!

Anyway - it was soo nice to see her. I told her about mum and shed a little tear.

Another thing happened this week, we sold off mum's car. No one was driving it and it was taking up garage space (leaving my poor little buggy out in the rain) so it was for the best that we sold it off. Paying for it was getting expensive too.

It was kinda another reality hit that mum is not around anymore. Sometimes we forget that mum has left us... but that's only for a split second... *bawl*

Long weekend this week.. WOOT WOOT! What to do what to do? Want to go out..

No comments: