Had Chocolate ice cream after lunch.. mm. It was for photo shoot and there were left overs so Fran and I decided to have some. Fran was so cute, she was giggling like a school girl. We even used a nice wine glasses, felt so upper class =P
Anyway, what has been happening since my last entry.
1. Shopping spree with parents at Myer in the city. Haven't done that for yonks. I was spoilt rotten, 1 pair of boots, 1 pair of evening shoes, 1 suit with skirt combo. In a space of 1 hour, that's what I've bought.. over $250 =P
2. Had 2 tests for uni. 1 went really good. Another one just did it last night, went ok I suppose. Shall see the result.. *boo hoo*
3. Mega busy at work. But finally, it's coming to an end in a few days time *fingers crossed*
4. Group meetings for this weekend *sigh* Doing one of the assignments tonight, on a FRIDAY night. *sigh*
5. Hip Hop dance class went REALLY well. The latest dance routine was taught using Poppin' by Chris Brown. And that was totally awesome. The dance teacher said I had style.... hahaha
Anyway, an hour left till home time! Yay! Watching Pirates this weekend.. YES!! Finally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment