Monday, July 17, 2006

Lips to Die For~


Went to see Pirates of Carribean 2 on Sunday with family, Alex & Mikewoahski came along. Another big happy family event *cough*

ANYWAY.... whole point of this entry is... MEGA JOHNNY DEPP DROOL FEST.. and of course, Orlando Bloom. Apparently this is Johnny's first time in playing the same character more than twice (there'll be a 3rd one coming up in the Pirates sega)

Gawd... He's like.. 40 something but he's still as sexy as ever. Orland Bloom is sexy too but he hasn't got the MANLY feel to it.. *drool drool drool* And I loved watching it on big screen... MmmMmm His lips.. Mmm!!!!!

The ending was REALLY exciting like... leads to the 3rd movie. Judy was spewing all the way to lunch because she wanted a proper ending. But hey, I liked it =)

Friday night went to J's place to do Econs assignment. Finished about 10.30 but we ended up chatting until 1am =P Got home 1.30 and next day, mum nagged.. not majorly thank goodness hehe But it was good time at J's. I would love to live in an appartment by myself for a short period. Just to feel what it's like to be 'independent' hehe But I may end up getting weight coz of all the fast food OR losing weight because I don't eat haha But I don't think the latter will happen, food is too important!!

Then Sat had another meeting for Econs. I had to rush off because I had body jam jam. Everyone was curious what body jam was. And one of the group member thought I'm really fit coz I do a lot of dancing stuff.. boy has he got it wrong hahaha I do like dancing... but it's costly and it's more fun if you do it with friends =(

Sun, had ANOTHER group meeting after the movies. It's finance this time. The guys came over to my place. It was funny, supposed to be 4pm but we didn't start until 5. Coz I told the one of them the wrong train station to get off so we were on a chase for a little while. But we finished at 8.45 *phew* Probably another mini meeting on Tues night after hip hop to finish it. It is due next week, my goodness.. It's creeped up on us!!!!

So that was my weekend.

And I'm still trying to find good swing/jazz music for wedding procession!!

No comments: