Friday, July 21, 2006

Yawn

I've been extra healthy and I scoffed down 4 of these little mandarins in less than 10 minutes. These ones were actually accumulated over the past few days =P Been bringing them from home but haven't been eating them.. coz forget. Haha This reminds me about my high school days. I used to have like 6 apples sitting in my bag because I forget to eat them. And at the end of the week I would tip my bag out and whole bunch of apples come out. Some squished by my files etc. My best friend would be like.. EWW!! Boy, was I such a sloth before haha I just MSNed my best friend and she still remembers it hahaah And she actually said that I always ask her to help me eat them haah But of course, being such a good friend I'd give her freshest looking one. *guffaws*

Sooo sleeeepy

Got work mate's birthday party tonight.. at Burswood. That should be FUNN!!! Then meeting 2pm Sat (doh have to research now) and then dinner with Alex on Sun night! Yaaaaaay =) He's leaving me (again!) to go to Sunshine State for some conference thingo..

Been doing everything BUT work this morning =( Just feel sooo not into it!! Argh!!

No comments: