"Oi woman, go into the kitchen and bake me some pie!"
- Cartman, South Park, circa 1998
That was a classic line.. Though I don't endorse it =P
Anyway, thanks for your concern Lainy.. the pie baking went rather smooth =P Coz I was still at work and it needed to be baked before I get home so I can rush to uni by 6 so mum ALMOST burnt it. Luckily, she realised before it was too late.
She said it was ok but she's never too keen on non-Asian food. My sis, the gourmet chef (hehe), liked it as well!! It was a pretty big pie (about 30cm in diameter) and it's down to 1 single slice. Reserved to Oppa =)
Stress mode now.. need to find a female entrepreuner so I can write about her for my unit assignment =( I think I found one.. she's in Perth and runs a sexy clothing line for pregnant women. Quite interesting...
Argh!

No comments:
Post a Comment