So I got into the Xmas spirit and went and bought some Xmas Baubles... 
Mum also asked sis to put tinsel around the house.
We're having Xmas dinner... so it's cooler. It's a tradition to have Xmas bbq at home hehe Hopefully it'll be a good one this year... I got into the Xmas shopping mood and bought a whole heap of stuff yesterday during lunch. Things I shouldnt' have.. but OH WELL! =PSoon approaching after 1 year mum was diagnosed with cancer. She's fighting on strong. And let's just hope her and dad would end up on the same page soon.. *sigh* Makes me wonder about marriage.
Fair enough, it's all good when you're dating... and when you first thought of marriage and it's all good. Yup, all the faults can put up with and there's no biggie with them anyway. But once got married, things start to become intolerable. What is the secret to a successful marriage? Communications. Thing about the past generation is that it feels they don't talk much. Good thing Oppa and I talk.. we're open about everything. Feelings.. Thoughts.. What we're not happy about and what are we grateful about. Of course when I'm pissed off I don't talk, but he makes me talk it out. So that's good.. But ai yorrrrrrrr it sure is a scary thought. Sometimes it feels like parents are trying to make their kids choose a partner who they are 100% sure about. No one can guarantee that. Not even the parents themselves! And it's just pissy how they say they want the kids to be happy and choose the right person so they give feedback (mostly negative) and try to say who is good enough for their own kids. Erm.. they're not the one who's going to live with them and spend the rest of the life with that person. What can us kids do other than just shrug it off???? Then the parents would think of us as rebels and just say "we give up" but in actual fact, they will still nag!!! Er that's not what you call "give up".
Parents... can't live with them, can't live without them.

No comments:
Post a Comment