Monday, February 05, 2007

RIP

Only on Sat arvo did I learn the news that one of our MBA friends passed away. It came as a shock because he is around the same age as us. I worked with this guy in tri 2 last year, and we kept in touch every now and then over MSN. He was Taiwanese as well and we both said that we're each other's 4th Taiwanese acquaintance (maybe me a bit more than him). He was the quiet type, but I'm sure he partied hard with his close mates. Wasn't close close but it was still very sad to hear the news. There were a few of us MBA students at the funeral. All shocked. It also appears he tied up all the lose ends before he "did the deed".

I think out of respect, I won't say any more. Just hope he finds happiness and peace where ever he will be...

SO what has been happening since my last entry?? Prepared my friend's wedding present (finally) and I must say, I'm proud of myself. I was going to take a photo but I remembered I forgot to bring my camera. Then I went to look for my phone and realised DOH! I left that at home too!! Alas, it's not meant to be displayed on my blog. What I did for the present was: I took a photo (on the side) when we were doing the session at UWA. Turned out not bad when I printed and framed it =) So proud of meself~

Oppa has been gone for a week and a bit. It feels like it's been AGES!! =( Been SMSing each other and I think it'll send me and him broke haha Luckily he's only going for 4 weeks.. hmm!!! Still long though! Come back soon honey *sniffles*

Went to the movies yesterday with parents. Stranger than Fiction It was funny but quite serious also in a sense. All the good actors were in there... worth a watch but I'd prefer to watch it on DVD rather than the cinema =P But watching a movie was a last min decision so we had to find something that fitted our timetable hehe

A short entry and no photos. Nothing too exciting I suppose. But I'll say this to the universe:

MUM WILL BE FINE! AND RECOVER QUICKLY!!!

No comments: