Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Long time no see~

Sheesh, been awhile since I last wrote an entry!

Been busy...

And tired...

Uni has been hectic, especially preparing for exam and assignment for summer school. Exam went not too bad, the result came out for th exam and I was happy with. I might just make it to HD (hopefully) and pull my average up a little bit haha But not pinning my hope on this!

Today is V-Day. Oppa sent me an SMS this morning with a text rose. Very happy that he remembers =) I wonder if he'll still remember few years down the track!

It's crap that he isn't here.. but it also sort is good that he isn't because mum's still in the hospital. Can't do much with him on a week night anyway =P I would've been too buggered to do anything. Been SMSing Oppa alot. My bill for last month was a shocker (almost $60) but that's coz I made a few calls and SMS in NZ.. I wonder if I can claim that on tax... Wonder if it's worth the trouble. This month, I'm sure I'll reach $60 and perhaps $70.. coz made a few overseas calls as well and LOTS of overseas SMS. That's 45c per pop! =O Oh well, it's all worth it =) I'm sure Oppa has spent quite a fortune on his phone bill too! heeh

Mum is recovering well from the operation. Apart from low blood level (it was low already prior to surgery) and aches, mum is doing well. Been spending quite a lot of time at the hospital, and hence I have to do work later at night when I get home. Feel so sleep deprived, I guess it's my own fault as well. Been stuck on the computer watching Ugly Betty and Heroes, JUST before I go to bed!! Argh!! *smack self*

Been quite busy at work. Boss brought up my pay again and want to discuss what I see myself doing in the future in this company. I'm glad that he brought up about the pay by himself. That means he KNOWS I need to get paid more *giggles* But heck what I am to say about my future at this company???!!! To be honest, I have not a clue where I can go here.. it's a family business and it's relatively small. Our head office consists only 3 girls who runs the sales/logistics side for the WHOLE of Australia! Can you believe that?? I don't know how they pull it off every day... Anyway tomorrow is the day that I will speak to the boss.. Hopefully something good will come out of it.

My best friend and her hubby returned to Perth from their honeymoon over the weekend. I dropped by their house this evening before I headed out to the hospital. She showed me photos and gave me a packet of their famous tea. It was fun to look at their photos from the honeymoon. Mauritius is definitely the place for honeymooners. Dunno if I'd pick that place to go to for honeymoon.. Hm...I'd want to go somewhere... not too relaxing! haha I can't just sit by the pool side and read a book everyday. Need to do lots of touristy things every day haha Damn the "can't waste money" mentality!

Ok... better do some work.. 10.20pm already! Doh!!

No comments: