Sunday, July 29, 2007

O Cutie!

Got a nice surprise...

J's Big Mammal went away for like 1 week and we ended up looking after his cute cute doggie.. SOOOOO gorgeous! He's gone chubby since the last time we saw him! hehe But it's all good lah, he's still as cute as ever.

I think I like small dogs now. Big dogs can't keep them in the house because they take up a lot of room haha This little doggie is so cute, follows us everywhere.. right now, he's just sitting next to my seat while I'm blogging.. sleeping. He looks so bored though.. Hmn, I feel so sad for him :( Especially when we go out... Feel so bad for leaving him behind.. Boo Hoo. If I ever get a dog, I don't think I can ever go out!!! If I ever get a dog.. I'll be getting 2!!!

I was bored tonight.. so I thought I'd take some shots with the cute doggie..
Isn't he just gorgeous? Look at those eyes.... awwww...
I have been such a bum...should be doing some exam prep work but ai yor... can't be bothered. Just want to get it over and done with. Too many people around me are finishing this trimester.. I guess their care factor has rubbed off me. But I must not be like this... I am finishing end of this year! Woot woot! :) what should I do to celebrate???

Hmn, shouldn't think too far... must concentrate on the now....

No comments: