Aww aww aww Isn't that such a nice cake? And guess what, Oppa asked the cake lady to let him write it!!!!!!! I thought I recognised the writing!!!It was actually quite a HUGE surprise. I just got home from uni and was helping to cook. Then Oppa called me at home, asking if I can go to Gelares tonight. I struggled to say yes because I thought of my quiz next Tues and the amount of time I'll get to spend doing work this week. But I thought, it's not fair on Oppa that he's always working according to MY schedule. So yeah.... went ahead with the idea.
So we settled down at Gelares South Perth. Just having waffles and chit chatting.. and saw Es & Nam walk by.... and we were like going "what the?? such a coincidence!!!". It was SOO good to see them! So caught up and chatted with them for awhile.. then Ham came haha I thought he was meeting up with friends, and I thought to myself, if ever want to have quiet time with Oppa will never go to South Perth again! haha Bump into people!
Then Ham & Oppa went out... I thought Ham had something cool done to his car and Oppa wanted to see it *shrug off* and besides was busy talking to Es & Nam. THEN in they came with a cake (see above) ARGH!!!!! I went all red.. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing!!!! Was sooo touched.. *sniffles* Really felt the love... And starting to ponder if I really deserve all this love coz I haven't really been a good friend to them for the past year. They have been so patient and so considerate. Every year during my birthday, I feel the luckiest girl in the whole wide world. *sniffles*
Unfortunately, couldn't have the cake at Gelares coz they are "already selling half price sweets". Oh well! So I invited them back home to enjoy the mud cake!

Nam was trying to figure out why the spoon looks so familiar. Coz it's our "private" collection of the antiques from Cathay Pacific airlines haha =P
There were more on Oppa's camera but I didn't have a compatible slot. He'll send it to me... hopefully he'll remember =P Also took one with Judy in it but she had a very surprised look hahaha I didn't want to put it on my blog just in case she punche me!Been stuck at uni for the past 2 days, re-learning about stats. The lecturer is funny.. unfortunately his passion is the most boring subject (according to me anyway!) Summer school has been bearable because people I know are also doing it. If I did it by myself, I might not have enjoyed it as much. However, it's also been a bit crappy coz I've been worried about work. Checking my email at night and sorting through stuff. Not good for my lack of beauty sleep... *sigh* Got a hug zit near the eyebrows! Argh!!! Gotta go down before the weddinggggg!!!
Ok.. should sleep.
Love and Kisses to my favourite couple... and my Oppa =)

No comments:
Post a Comment